RE: Moving to USA/Australia to work 10-11-2018, 03:32 AM
#12
(10-11-2018, 02:55 AM)Jimbo39238 Wrote:(10-11-2018, 12:21 AM)vex. Wrote: I live in Australia!
I highly suggest not to move to Sydney as it is very expensive to live. Melbourne is one of the "most liveable cities" but it's cold and depressing as hell. I personally live near Brisbane, this area is quite cheap, and close to places like the Gold Coast. Anywhere in the North of Queensland have cyclones yearly, farm-land in Victoria and NSW have many bush fires a year.
Banter is common in Australia, words like Cunt is oftenly thrown around like the word "shit", and bar talk is usually playful.
Australia is quite safe, have friendly people and mostly open-arms. We do have our fair share of racist, but depending on your skin colour, if it occurs, just ignore them, they are 99% harmless,.
This is a broad discussion, but if you have any questions, like others above, I'm happy to send replies to your questions
No mention of WA, feelbadman
Feels bad
South Australia has many serial killers, Tasmania is.. well everyone knows that running joke here
NT is where the money is at but don't expect to rent under $800 p/w and enjoy the 40c degree Winters, and WA, I have no idea cause other side of the country for me 
and oh yea, there is Canberra/ACT, they actually planned their city so hardly any traffic congestion, not like any other city in Australia
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 03:36 AM by dismay.)
![[Image: 4MtNRt3.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/4MtNRt3.gif)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)