RE: Instagram prototypes handing your location history to Facebook 10-10-2018, 08:13 PM
#11
(10-10-2018, 11:24 AM)Cr3aTor Wrote:(10-10-2018, 11:11 AM)mothered Wrote:(10-10-2018, 10:55 AM)Cr3aTor Wrote: Wow this is actually a great habit for protecting your privacy. I got dedicated systems for security, basic browsing (the regular desktop) and one for getting rid of easily, but never thought about something like that.
Thanks for sharing this.
You're welcome.
It's good to read you also have systems suited to the tasks they're dedicated to perform. In terms of not being Infected by keyloggers, RATs, malware etc, you boot off a Live CD/USB. I'm sure you're already aware of this.
Yup, in fact the "getting easy rid of" system is running almost only on a LIVE system. In terms of the other systems, I use the LIVE system only if I'm skeptical about some software.
Unfortunately, a Live CD/USB does not prevent the likes of a MITM attack but In terms of preventing Infection, It's certainly a good option.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)