Login Register






Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy #10
(10-07-2018, 03:02 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 11:03 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 09:19 AM)mothered Wrote: Upon quickly reading the thread's title prior to entering, I thought It was referring to the Poison Ivy RAT. Then I saw the author (yourself) and my view changed.

Spectacular piece to say the least. In what sense are you planning to update It?

I am hoping to fill in the legs and some shading. May leave it without a background. Thank you!

The legs are somewhat Inconspicuous (particularly the right), so I believe the changes will reflect their appearance nicely.

I've made a mental note of this thread and shall periodically check back.

Sure. I had a small design change and have worked on redoing the legs. Hopefully it works out.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Jiggly - 10-04-2018, 04:47 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Oni - 10-04-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by mothered - 10-04-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Jiggly - 10-07-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by mothered - 10-07-2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by AllWrappedUp - 10-07-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Vanfuzzy - 10-07-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Jiggly - 10-07-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Vanfuzzy - 10-07-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Jiggly - 10-10-2018, 08:39 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by mothered - 10-10-2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by AllWrappedUp - 10-10-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy - by Jiggly - 10-10-2018, 11:33 PM