RE: Best choice of phone for end of 2018? 09-29-2018, 08:00 PM
#26
(09-29-2018, 04:11 AM)mothered Wrote:(09-25-2018, 08:29 PM)Dean Winchester Wrote: I guess we're few of the people who like Motorola Devices
I've always been partial to Motorola.
In fact, the best phone I've owned (and smallest In It's time) was the Motorola StarTAC In the late 90s.
Spoiler:
I current have the Samsung Galaxy S7, which serves me well for general tasks and online navigation .
As you're someone who I'm almost certain secures their device, what do you do with an Android phone to make sure it's up to your privacy and security standards? Think at this point I think I'm set in getting the GPixel 3 XL but I want to make sure it is going to be nice and private as I'[m sure Google will want to soak up my info on their proprietary phone.




















![[Image: oJyZ8pJ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/oJyZ8pJ.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)