Login Register






Best choice of phone for end of 2018? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best choice of phone for end of 2018? #24
(09-26-2018, 12:29 AM)Oni Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 08:29 PM)Dean Winchester Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 02:33 PM)Oni Wrote: I haven't bought a new phone since my Moto Z Play. Has pretty good specs even 2 years later.

I still thought that you were on the Moto X Style (Pure Edition). I switched a Moto X4 back in 2017 and it has sufficient mid-range specs to last 2 to 3 years. I guess we're few of the people who like Motorola Devices with Stock Android.

@OP: Why not give a try to the MiA2? It's a great device. if not, go for a Moto Z3 if it suits your budget.

Had the Moto X Pure a while ago. I may have swapped due to screen damage, if I remember correctly.

Screen damages are inevitable but less of a possibility on Motorola where we get the corning gorilla glass protection.
[Image: JchOGM.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best choice of phone for end of 2018? - by Nyx - 09-22-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Best choice of phone for end of 2018? - by Dean Winchester - 09-29-2018, 03:50 AM