Login Register






Mothered banner filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mothered banner #5
(09-25-2018, 09:44 AM)Cr3aTor Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:31 AM)mothered Wrote: I'm planning to make It clickable when my security website Is online. I've been working on It for 7 months In an offline mode (luckily I've paid hosting annually). It's "extremely" detailed, hence taking so long to complete. I'm predicting It'll be up In 8 weeks at the max.

Can't wait to check your website. I'm pretty sure you have a lot of great stuff over there.
I always appreciate the professionalism and you make it to the fullest.

Thank you for your kind words.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mothered banner - by hacxx - 09-24-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Mothered banner - by Auftot - 09-24-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Mothered banner - by mothered - 09-25-2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Mothered banner - by Cr3aTor - 09-25-2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Mothered banner - by mothered - 09-25-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Mothered banner - by Jimbo39238 - 09-25-2018, 10:09 AM
RE: Mothered banner - by Aeolian - 09-25-2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Mothered banner - by zorrophreak - 09-26-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: Mothered banner - by mothered - 09-26-2018, 04:01 AM