Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


My favourite rat filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My favourite rat #6
(09-23-2018, 11:53 AM)mothered Wrote: You were asked to provide an online virus scan report 4 days ago. You've been active on the date of this post, but chose to Ignore the request.

I've removed the link pending the report.

thank you
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
My favourite rat - by Eddie123 - 09-19-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: My favourite rat - by mothered - 09-19-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: My favourite rat - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: My favourite rat - by JohnVick - 09-23-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: My favourite rat - by mothered - 09-23-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: My favourite rat - by darkninja1980 - 09-23-2018, 07:30 PM