RE: 300.000 $ PROFIT 09-23-2018, 03:19 PM
#6
(09-23-2018, 03:16 PM)A random guy Wrote:(09-23-2018, 03:12 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:(09-23-2018, 03:08 PM)A random guy Wrote: To be honest,
I spoke with my grand father,
He told me in what to invest hence he did some nice jobs in his time,
He told me: "Invest in stocks, gold and real estate"
I took the gold option.
Well i think you are pretty thankful now for the advise your grandfather gave you.
You could've invested in bitcoin also, i know somebody who made a lot of money by that. He basically just bought 3-4 bitcoins when they were 5-6 dollars and then after a few years he made between 10.000-20.000$
Yet how do you resell it ?
With gold it is pretty simple,
Also I do have some money might buy some more gold and or invest in real estate..
You can resell it pretty simple, there are a lot of people out there that invest big money.
Good luck on your future investments !








![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)