RE: Best choice of phone for end of 2018? 09-23-2018, 09:13 AM
#10
(09-23-2018, 07:51 AM)mothered Wrote:(09-23-2018, 06:50 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:(09-23-2018, 04:17 AM)mothered Wrote: As long as you're connected to a carrier and your signal Is active on a given cell phone tower, you're tracked- Irrespective of the nature of the phone.
Of course, smart phones are a lot worse In both tracking and data exposure.
I think there a way for blocking it. but I am not totally sure.
In terms of the device per se, there certainly Is.
The GPS, Barometer & Magnetometer sensors are all responsible for location tracking. Data stored In cell phone towers emitted by the phone's connectivity (signal strength) that can be tracked via cell phone tower triangulation, Is beyond the end user's control.
understand
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)