Login Register






What are the costs of running a forum such as Sinister.ly? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What are the costs of running a forum such as Sinister.ly? #13
(07-27-2018, 08:16 PM)DragonicRek Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 04:06 PM)Oni Wrote: Domain/server are the most costly. We also pay for game servers and other stuff. Most costs supported by upgrades/donations. I supplement when needed.

Do you think sinister.li will ever run ads? I ask this because I know that other major forums - such as mpgh- run ads

Unless you are upgraded then there is a small banner type ad - but it is not annoying at all. In fact, i barely notice it. I think @Oni has done a great job with this forum keeping the balance between practicality and aesthetics.
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the costs of running a forum such as Sinister.ly? - by Tibo inc - 09-22-2018, 11:24 PM