Login Register






N64 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: N64 #11
(09-22-2018, 10:47 PM)dark_net Wrote: I dont have any original consoles, but i like retro games so i bought a raspberry pi, installed an emulator and downloaded thousands of games from playstation 1 to snes.

cool
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
N64 - by Slacker - 08-18-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: N64 - by BurritoBeans - 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: N64 - by Oni - 08-18-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: N64 - by mothered - 08-18-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: N64 - by Slacker - 08-18-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: N64 - by DarkMuse - 08-19-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: N64 - by KimS - 08-23-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: N64 - by Vultra - 08-23-2018, 06:44 AM
RE: N64 - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: N64 - by Tibo inc - 09-22-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: N64 - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 11:02 PM