Login Register




Poll: What SP do you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black SP
100.00%
1 100.00%
Blue SP
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) #8
(09-22-2018, 10:17 PM)dark_net Wrote: Jesus, just seen the price on the blue one. That is a proper rip off. You can get them for about 30 GBP. I would recommend hunting around for a cheaper one.

well because it is retro.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) - by Vultra - 06-11-2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) - by Spooky - 05-23-2021, 08:31 AM