Login Register






Best choice of phone for end of 2018? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best choice of phone for end of 2018? #5
(09-22-2018, 10:34 PM)Tarew Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 10:17 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 10:10 PM)Tarew Wrote: Looking to upgrade my current phone (Pixel XL) and get something new. I'm pretty split between all the options at the moment. I'd love to upgrade to a Pixel 3 XL but I'm not sure when that is coming out. The P20 Pro looks amazing but I've never had a Huawei device before so I can't judge on that. The brand new iPhones are also quite nice looking but I'm not sure about switching back to iOS.

To give some background on my needs in a phone: I'm fairly heavily invested in the Google ecosystem (I use gmail quite often and all of the GApps, and Chromecasting is my main way of watching entertainment in my house along with a Google Home) so that is a strong factor holding me back from iOS. I'm an engineering student so I spend a fair bit of time using my phone to read PDFs and stuff for homework assignments. I don't game much at all however I like using emulators. I also use my camera quite a bit so a good camera is almost a must. Lastly I care about my privacy and use a VPN fairly often, however I don't expect anonymity.

Any suggestions for a new phone?

to be honest I am not a fan of any smartphone.  why because they can track your location.

Yeah but more and more they become a necessity of life so I can't exactly forego one. Thanks for the suggestion.

your welcome
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best choice of phone for end of 2018? - by Nyx - 09-22-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Best choice of phone for end of 2018? - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 10:36 PM