Login Register




Poll: What SP do you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black SP
100.00%
1 100.00%
Blue SP
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) #6
(09-22-2018, 09:57 PM)dark_net Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 08:57 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: I never had the handheld game systems. I like consoles systems.

Consoles are better overall, but handheld are great if you want to play retro games on the go.

very true.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) - by Vultra - 06-11-2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: Don't know what to get. (GBA SP) - by Spooky - 05-23-2021, 08:31 AM