Login Register






I'm back filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I'm back #2
(09-22-2018, 05:26 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: I've been on and off this forum, returning for a bit and then leaving due to IRL issues. However this time I'll be staying and being active, there are some stuff I want to learn again and some stuff I would like to contribute along the way. Therefore, I have returned. Glad to be joining the SL community again.

welcome back.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm back - by Bitcoin - 09-22-2018, 05:26 AM
RE: I'm back - by darkninja1980 - 09-22-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: I'm back - by Jimbo39238 - 09-22-2018, 07:20 AM
RE: I'm back - by mothered - 09-22-2018, 08:02 AM
RE: I'm back - by Tibo inc - 09-23-2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I'm back - by Chemical X - 10-05-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: I'm back - by mothered - 10-05-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: I'm back - by tuvuxidoy - 10-20-2018, 02:51 PM