Login Register






what website is good to buy sub version anime ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #6
(09-20-2018, 07:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've actually never been in a store that's sold them. I've always just used streaming services. Crunchyroll is the only place I'd trust to pay for streaming. But keep in mind, you're only really paying to see the content before others in a decent quality. Yet, you're almost always able to find it elsewhere when episodes come out (unless you watch dubs). Netflix is another good call, but has limited (but growing) selection

understand Smile
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? - by darkninja1980 - 09-20-2018, 09:37 PM