Login Register




Poll: How much do you like CnC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1- I absolutely hate it!
0%
0 0%
2- I don't like it.
0%
0 0%
3- I mostly don't like it.
0%
0 0%
4- It could improve in a lot of ways.
0%
0 0%
5- It's alright
0%
0 0%
6- It's okay
0%
0 0%
7- Good site!
10.00%
1 10.00%
8- It is very great
10.00%
1 10.00%
9- I love everything about it!
50.00%
5 50.00%
10- This is my all-time favorite site!
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



How much do you like Chit n Chat? filter_list
Author
Message
How much do you like Chit n Chat? #1
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy the site? This includes the overall appearance, members, posting quality, and community!

Feel free to post any thoughts down below!

I am more curious as to the newer member's thoughts as the older members probably like it alot! (or at least enough to stay for this long! Smile )


In hindsight, I should have made 10 on top and 1 at the bottom. Sorry! Sad

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How much do you like Chit n Chat? - by Preside - 05-10-2013, 07:11 PM