Login Register






MW2 and BO1 Comparison filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MW2 and BO1 Comparison #2
I don't quite understand this statement to be honest, sorry.

Quote:"What's your opinion ? Mine is that Modern Warfare 2 is much better.
I don't think any games can be better than that. (It could)"


But regrading about the comparison between; Call Of Duty: Black Ops I and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, they are obviously the same exact engine. We all know that the animation system and it's style is much different than Infinity's Ward Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Also Treyarch used the IW 3.0 back in 2008 and that was, Call Of Duty: World At War. Which was nostalgic for me ahaha.

I've checked out Wikipedia about the differences, improvements of the engine and here it is. Smile

Quote:"IW 4.0 2009 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's IW 3.0 engine
Texture streaming technology
Call of Duty: Black Ops[7] IW 3.0 2010 Call of Duty: World at War's IW 3.0 engine
Texture streaming technology
Lighting enhancements
3-D stereoscopic support"


It's a shame that the Call Of Duty developers don't go deeply into new ideas, they simply ignore the graphics in my opinion and is it really important though? But I bet my 2 cents on this, I may think that the next Call Of Duty game will turn out to be a changer of the franchise forever and hopefully no more yearly releases as well. Because before? It was absolutely wrong.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MW2 and BO1 Comparison - by Sirius - 05-10-2013, 11:52 AM