Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #31
(09-16-2018, 03:02 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 05:09 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 05:46 AM)mothered Wrote: That's strange because when you exit Nano, It should prompt to save all changes and do just that.

Try hitting Ctrl + O and see If It saves.
okay I will try doing that.
(09-15-2018, 05:53 AM)vex. Wrote: You can also use vi to check for errors
thank you vex.

(09-15-2018, 09:25 AM)MimiE Wrote: Already been answered but, I wish all programs were compatible.
yes I do agree with you there.

When you get a moment, please advise whether any or all of the above worked for you.
no problem
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? - by darkninja1980 - 09-16-2018, 03:51 AM