Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #29
(09-15-2018, 05:46 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 04:02 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:15 PM)mothered Wrote: You're welcome.

They're both free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

good ! when I use nano sometimes right. some of the times it will not let me save my changes.

That's strange because when you exit Nano, It should prompt to save all changes and do just that.

Try hitting Ctrl + O and see If It saves.
okay I will try doing that.
(09-15-2018, 05:53 AM)vex. Wrote: You can also use vi to check for errors
thank you vex.

(09-15-2018, 09:25 AM)MimiE Wrote: Already been answered but, I wish all programs were compatible.
yes I do agree with you there.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? - by darkninja1980 - 09-15-2018, 05:09 PM