Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #25
(09-14-2018, 04:15 PM)mothered Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:02 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:11 AM)mothered Wrote: You can try Atom and/or Emacs.

Both are also compatible with other platforms.

thank you

You're welcome.

They're both free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

good ! when I use nano sometimes right. some of the times it will not let me save my changes.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? - by darkninja1980 - 09-15-2018, 04:02 AM