Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #24
(09-14-2018, 04:02 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:11 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:51 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: yes I know. but what is the other text editors that I can use beside nano in Linux. That I can use if I did use Linux ?

You can try Atom and/or Emacs.

Both are also compatible with other platforms.

thank you

You're welcome.

They're both free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? - by mothered - 09-14-2018, 04:15 PM