Login Register






Best convention you've ever been to? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best convention you've ever been to? #41
(09-12-2018, 03:30 PM)redspyder Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 02:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 06:05 PM)redspyder Wrote: Yea plus you have to consider flight + hotel + food + transportation + fun things. Most people I know that go end up spending 1 -2k. Definitely worth it though if you have that kind of money.

For me that's a giant international flight to see loved ones. Most I've ever spent is still below 100GBP. Then again, I lived within a couple hours of London before.

Lol like you said, I think most sane people would use that money else where

True... If I had a large group of friends, had a stable monthly income and enough to spare, I'd consider it. Otherwise it's too much to cover for the ticket, travel and hotel. Forgetting food and spending money.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best convention you've ever been to? - by Jiggly - 08-16-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Best convention you've ever been to? - by Oni - 08-16-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: Best convention you've ever been to? - by Oni - 08-16-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Best convention you've ever been to? - by Jiggly - 09-13-2018, 06:00 AM
RE: Best convention you've ever been to? - by Oni - 09-13-2018, 07:00 AM