Login Register






I am getting a 403 Forbidden error. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I am getting a 403 Forbidden error. #9
(09-10-2018, 06:54 PM)redspyder Wrote: On a general note it likely means their site is down or something is up with your firewall if you have one.

no, that's not true. 404 and 500 are generally used if the website is down. 401 and 403 are used to tell the receiving party that they either do not have the required credentials, are not authenticated at all, or are not allowed to access the specified resource.

generally speaking, if you're getting a 403, you're doing something that you're not supposed to and the client code isn't even receiving your requests (server software filter). If you're getting a 401, check your headers, you're likely missing the Authorization field.

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I am getting a 403 Forbidden error. - by phyrrus9 - 09-11-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: I am getting a 403 Forbidden error. - by Oni - 04-13-2019, 05:26 AM
RE: I am getting a 403 Forbidden error. - by Oni - 04-13-2019, 07:56 AM