Login Register






BasedStickMan on the run! filter_list
Author
Message
BasedStickMan on the run! #1
I have known Kyle ever since he smashed that stick over the head of those soyboys! I talked to him several times and he truly is a good man. He has been set up, assaulted, doxxed, and arrested numerous times for some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. However, society doesn't like him. I noticed he wasn't online for a good while and decided to see what was up. Apparently, my hero is a fugitive!
Run Kyle!
https://m.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/a...dly-weapon
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

Reply





Messages In This Thread
BasedStickMan on the run! - by M00N66 - 09-05-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: BasedStickMan on the run! - by mothered - 09-06-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: BasedStickMan on the run! - by M00N66 - 09-06-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: BasedStickMan on the run! - by mothered - 09-06-2018, 08:10 AM