Login Register






If you have chrome Mega addon, you should uninstall it now ! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: If you have chrome Mega addon, you should uninstall it now ! #4
(09-05-2018, 03:23 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote: Appreciate the heads-up.

This Is one of many reasons I avoid using add-ons and extensions.. Aside from being renowned for tracking/fingerprinting, you never know If and when a vulnerability exists. The link Is down from the Chrome web store.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ghod?hl=en

I use very few, this makes me reconsider.

Literally the only add-on I use, Is uBlock Origin.

I loathe ads, particularly when taking a break to watch a bit of YouTube. Almost every video has one but since the Installation of uBlock, I've yet to experience any.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: If you have chrome Mega addon, you should uninstall it now ! - by mothered - 09-05-2018, 03:46 PM