RE: Nvidia Driver Issue 09-02-2018, 08:27 AM
#8
(09-02-2018, 08:06 AM)M00N66 Wrote:(09-02-2018, 07:55 AM)mothered Wrote:I've noticed the more obscure a device is the stranger it's drivers are despite it's well-known hardware. A little off topic but the GPD Win for example is a science project. Quite literally. I own the first edition and honestly it warms my heart that devices like that are picking up friction. Portability is the future.(09-02-2018, 07:18 AM)M00N66 Wrote: I will try that tomorrow. Thanks mothered.
You're welcome.
In my experience, I've had the Installation of drivers fail by way of executing the file however upon using the above method, It did In fact work. I'm not suggesting It's conclusively the case here, but It's certainly worth trying.
I couldn't agree more with this comment:
Quote:Portability is the future.
In terms of obscure devices, I've had major Issues locating suitable/compatible drivers. They can be very problematic Indeed.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)