Login Register






Car Question!? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Car Question!? #3
(08-29-2018, 03:52 PM)Wrizz Wrote: Since there really isn't a good place to post this on here i figured that the random discussions would work.
I have been looking at getting a newer car, I have looked at many but overall love the Subaru BRZ, unfortunately, most of the used cars have rebuilt titles. I also like the Hyundai genesis, I think it would be perfect to have a car with the Genesis interior and engine, but the exterior of a Subaru BRZ, I just wanted to get some other opinions as to what other cars are similar to these and possibly on the overall "safety" of purchasing a car with a rebuilt title.
Thank!

A rebuilt title just means that at some point the car was declared a loss but repaired anyways. Safety usually isn't an issue with these, as there's a special title class for cars permanently unsafe to drive. As for which car to choose, it's going to largely come down to personal preference. You seem to care more about what the car looks like than how it performs, which is fine, but be aware what you're getting into with a subaru. The cars themselves are honda class, and just like a honda will go on forever if you make any attempt to look after them, but their owners are not the same. Usually with a subaru, especially one of their "performance" models, you'll find a lot of half-assed DIY modifications that will likely affect how much you like the car. I've heard great things about the Genessis, but can't say I'd own one. I'm not too keen on the idea of a Korean car that's brand new into the performance market.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Car Question!? - by Wrizz - 08-29-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Car Question!? - by Aeolian - 08-29-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Car Question!? - by phyrrus9 - 08-29-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Car Question!? - by Wrizz - 08-31-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Car Question!? - by phyrrus9 - 08-31-2018, 02:15 PM