Login Register






I hate this saying (Rant) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) #10
(08-27-2018, 04:15 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 03:35 AM)Aeolian Wrote: I've come across/met some fairly wealthy people who are spiraling downhill. The money they have isn't assisting at all.

I definitely agree with this.

Many years ago (20+), a close relative won the lottery and due to the Influx of funds, he had no Idea on how to live a normal and healthy lifestyle. He subsequently suffered stress and anxiety- namely due to the sudden change In life.

From a different viewpoint, what solidifies the fact that money can't buy happiness, Is those who're suffering a terminal Illness. No matter how much money they may have, It cannot do anything to their condition.

True but I still believe that the saying originated from a rich mans tongue which then became the saying of everyone else.
Dig Bick McGhee

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-26-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by BK-201 - 08-26-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Asura - 08-27-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Skullmeat - 08-27-2018, 01:47 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Oni - 08-27-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Nyx - 08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Aeolian - 08-27-2018, 03:35 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 08-27-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-27-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 08-28-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-29-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 08-29-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Judas - 08-27-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-27-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by M00N66 - 08-27-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-27-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by M00N66 - 08-30-2018, 03:58 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 09-08-2018, 04:49 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Num5kull - 08-30-2018, 09:13 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by BigSuc - 09-08-2018, 01:12 AM