Login Register






I hate this saying (Rant) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) #4
I will atest to the fact that many very wealthy folks are some of the most misrable people I've seen. You can have all the money and the world and be unhappy. Sometimes the simplest things make me the most happy.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 02:44 AM by Skullmeat.)

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-26-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by BK-201 - 08-26-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Asura - 08-27-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Skullmeat - 08-27-2018, 01:47 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Oni - 08-27-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Nyx - 08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Aeolian - 08-27-2018, 03:35 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 08-27-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-27-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 08-28-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-29-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 08-29-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Judas - 08-27-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-27-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by M00N66 - 08-27-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Xanders - 08-27-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by M00N66 - 08-30-2018, 03:58 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by mothered - 09-08-2018, 04:49 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by Num5kull - 08-30-2018, 09:13 AM
RE: I hate this saying (Rant) - by BigSuc - 09-08-2018, 01:12 AM