RE: What is your system setup? 08-18-2018, 05:05 AM
#34
Well I recently ordered a new laptop (Thinkpad P52) so yeah here's the specs and maybe some images when it comes in.
I know some people won't be happy because "ew it's a Thinkpad" but hey, I've always liked them from the old IBMs to the new Lenovo stuff and with the two discounts (student and workplace) plus the $250 code I got it was hard to turn it down at the price. I wanted a workstation laptop and a workstation laptop is what I bought.
- CPU - Xeon E-2176M (2.7-4.4GHz, 6 core/12 thread, 12MB cache)
- GPU - Quadro P2000 4GB
- RAM - 32GB (2x16) DDR4-2400 ECC
- Storage -1x 2TB 5400RPM SATA drive, (hopefully if they work) 2x Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2
- Display - 15.6" FHD, "300 nit/full sRGB/70% NTSC"
- OS - Windows 10 Pro for Workstation, probably going to dual-boot Linux just in case I need it for whatever
I know some people won't be happy because "ew it's a Thinkpad" but hey, I've always liked them from the old IBMs to the new Lenovo stuff and with the two discounts (student and workplace) plus the $250 code I got it was hard to turn it down at the price. I wanted a workstation laptop and a workstation laptop is what I bought.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 05:06 AM by BurritoBeans.)
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)