Login Register






Server/freenas advice! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Server/freenas advice! #9
(08-06-2018, 05:37 AM)hastybuns Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 04:18 AM)roger_smith Wrote: what do you want a server to do? what's the point? just to tinker, or are you trying to do something production?

What's the problem w/ the 2.5in bays?

Run a webserver. They're neat. Cool stuff to see in logs sometimes.

I don't know about OP but I am sure going to dig into your guide (linked above). Cheers!

Thank you. It's a bit dated now, but still relevant. If you find it helpful or enjoyable, please let me know, and consider repping me.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Server/freenas advice! - by Wrizz - 08-06-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by roger_smith - 08-06-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by mothered - 08-06-2018, 06:04 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Wrizz - 08-06-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by hastybuns - 08-06-2018, 05:37 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by roger_smith - 08-13-2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Vultra - 08-06-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Wrizz - 08-06-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by skrtja - 08-07-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by sleaze - 08-13-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Huffson - 10-09-2019, 11:27 AM