Login
Register
Remember me
Lost Password?
menu
home
Home
group
Members
search
Search
book
Help
star
Points
shopping_cart
Upgrade
chat
Discord
i
Sinisterly
Computers
Hardware & Customization
What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
⚠️ Domain Changed
/
🎂 Happy 14th Birthday Sinisterly!
Proxyvizr - The Proxy Marketplace (Residential / Mobile / Datacenter / ISP). 10+ Providers, Instant Auto-delivery, Pay with Crypto.
What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
filter_list
Author
Message
mroll
Junior Member
Nine Years of Service
Posts:
12
Threads:
0
Reputation:
0
Currency:
0 SP
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
08-10-2018, 09:49 AM
#12
My next project will be a RasPi3
SDR
Scanner.
Not exactly
like this one
but quite similar.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:49 AM by
mroll
.)
The following 1 user Likes
mroll
's post:
1 user Likes
mroll
's post
•
M00N66
Reply
Messages In This Thread
What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
M00N66
- 08-09-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
Vultra
- 08-09-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
mothered
- 08-09-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
Vultra
- 08-09-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
Skullmeat
- 08-09-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
M00N66
- 08-09-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
TechSaavy
- 08-09-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
mroll
- 08-10-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
HELL_SUN
- 08-09-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
BurritoBeans
- 08-09-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
M00N66
- 08-10-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
Vultra
- 08-10-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
mroll
- 08-10-2018, 09:49 AM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
M00N66
- 08-10-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
mroll
- 08-10-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
M00N66
- 08-10-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
BurritoBeans
- 08-10-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
M00N66
- 08-10-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
catsintrees
- 08-31-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
mothered
- 09-01-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
arduinomeat
- 09-10-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: What should I do with my Raspberry Pi 3
- by
redspyder
- 09-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode
View a Printable Version