Login Register






Is my CPU going to explode? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? #18
(08-08-2018, 06:39 PM)M00N66 Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 07:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 07:34 AM)M00N66 Wrote: Idle is fine. 30 Celsius. However, certain games spike the temp that high. I am probably going to buy a high-end cooling pad. I want this laptop to be semi-obnoxious anyway lmao.

Very much normal to be sitting on 30 degrees on Idle. Mine Is the same (without cooling fans nor the Cool Master active).

Spoiler:
[Image: D5TfmdT.png]


Good decision to purchase a cooling pad. Running at 100 degrees Is not healthy.
I've actually noticed that game optimization plays a massive role in this. I just booted up a game with no distance render mechanic and I hit 90 very fast. Also my fan speeds are around 1.5k RPM. Which is nice in my opinion. When I get a nice pad this will be different. I actually do a lot of video editing.

Running at 1.5k RPM Is quite good, but hitting 90-100 degrees Is not right at all. You'll definitely need to address It with a cooling pad.

I've just applied maximum cooling on mine (no Cool Master), and It's running at 4.7 RPM.
Spoiler:
[Image: aI3C936.png]


If I slot In the Cool Master cooling fan, It'll probably hit over 5.5k.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-07-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Burnsy420 - 08-07-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-07-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Burnsy420 - 08-07-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Jiggly - 08-07-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-07-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Skullmeat - 08-07-2018, 11:44 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Vultra - 08-08-2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-08-2018, 02:23 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by skrtja - 08-08-2018, 02:54 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-08-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-08-2018, 07:34 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-08-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-08-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-09-2018, 04:04 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-09-2018, 07:56 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-09-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-09-2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-09-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-09-2018, 08:56 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-09-2018, 10:52 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by M00N66 - 08-11-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by mothered - 08-11-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by DragonicRek - 08-08-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Suiziide - 08-08-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Is my CPU going to explode? - by Pixell - 08-09-2018, 11:20 AM