RE: APK to Root your Phone 08-07-2018, 03:59 PM
#33
(08-07-2018, 03:38 PM)mothered Wrote:(08-07-2018, 03:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:(08-07-2018, 09:25 AM)mothered Wrote: Hardest, but certainly not Impossible.
I have the Samsung Galaxy J1, but have yet to play around with It. In your views, Is there any difference between the two?
Success ratio will be much higher with the J1. Manual root is probably your best bet.
I thought as much with the J1, but wanted a second opinion.
Thanks for your feedback.
I believe you will have to use Twrp. It's going to be a very interesting experience. However if successful that phone's worth will spike due to how limited they are regarding a root. I gave up on mine. I would get as far as a very temporary soft-root and then reset the phone to watch it disappear.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)