Login Register






Server/freenas advice! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Server/freenas advice! #5
(08-06-2018, 04:18 AM)roger_smith Wrote: What's the problem w/ the 2.5in

I just don’t have many hard drives and I would rather use desktop ones as they are cheaper to get larger, faster drives. I have a single 120gb sad in one running windows server 2012, but it’s not hosting anything, I’m just wanting to try different things since it’s what I am wanting to do for a living, I figured the best way to learn about it is to just dive right in

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Server/freenas advice! - by Wrizz - 08-06-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by roger_smith - 08-06-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by mothered - 08-06-2018, 06:04 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Wrizz - 08-06-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by hastybuns - 08-06-2018, 05:37 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by roger_smith - 08-13-2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Vultra - 08-06-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Wrizz - 08-06-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by skrtja - 08-07-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by sleaze - 08-13-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Server/freenas advice! - by Huffson - 10-09-2019, 11:27 AM