Login Register






personal thought on my signature filter_list
Author
Message
RE: personal thought on my signature #10
(08-04-2018, 10:42 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 08:27 AM)M00N66 Wrote: Lmao just finished my edgy signature. I'm happy with it for now. It was originally rendered in 1920x1080 but due to size limits on Sinister it looks like this. I like it.

Nice signature but the only constructive criticism I have, Is the "66" Is not legible.

Well, not on my full HD screen.

It's because it's compressed to around 5--x200. The 1920×1080 looks so much better. I'll probably update it some other time.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

Reply





Messages In This Thread
personal thought on my signature - by Vultra - 07-21-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by Vultra - 07-21-2018, 02:55 PM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by Vi-Sion - 07-21-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by M00N66 - 08-04-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by skrtja - 08-04-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by M00N66 - 08-04-2018, 08:27 AM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by M00N66 - 08-04-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: personal thought on my signature - by Vultra - 08-05-2018, 04:01 AM