Login Register






Selly blocked filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Selly blocked #5
(08-03-2018, 04:34 PM)K4X3L1 Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 03:39 PM)mothered Wrote: You've obviously failed to comply with their terms.

That's quite a lengthy ban. Why not create another account?

I can create new account,but All Products which was in previous account,I haven't backup for that products.
they were all sorted by type,names and categories.
most of them I have on drive,but S/Ns and Spotify accounts are all lost.

I see.

I was under the assumption that you have a backup of all products. Always create a backup, preferably a second backup (two In total). For Informative purposes, what actually triggered the suspension of your account?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Selly blocked - by K4X3L1 - 08-03-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Selly blocked - by mothered - 08-03-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Selly blocked - by K4X3L1 - 08-03-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Selly blocked - by mothered - 08-04-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: Selly blocked - by K4X3L1 - 08-04-2018, 05:38 AM
RE: Selly blocked - by mothered - 08-04-2018, 05:57 AM
RE: Selly blocked - by K4X3L1 - 08-04-2018, 06:25 AM
RE: Selly blocked - by mothered - 08-04-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Selly blocked - by Vultra - 08-03-2018, 10:31 PM