Login Register






Forum goals filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Forum goals #7
(07-28-2018, 03:29 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:26 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: In terms of forum goals, what do you mean by "more of challenge"?
Is this relating to the NSP shop or, just personal goals with the forums or accomplishments.

On the home page, right hand side, that's the forum goals section. They mention daily posts, daily threads, and new users.

We used to set them depending on how well the forum was posting etc. Mothered and Mimi are posting like madmen, and others followed suit, so we're overachieving. I'm sure Oni will change them again soon.

Update: I mentioned it to Oni. He's updated them.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Good idea was to update that.

To be honest I'd forgotten about it too. I'd grown used to watching it be met. But I look at it every time I come on SL.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]






Messages In This Thread
Forum goals - by Ukulele - 07-28-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Vultra - 07-28-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Jiggly - 07-28-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Forum goals - by mothered - 07-28-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Oni - 07-28-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Defeat - 08-12-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Vultra - 07-28-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Jiggly - 08-03-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Forum goals - by mothered - 08-04-2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Forum goals - by Jiggly - 08-12-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Forum goals - by mothered - 08-13-2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Forum goals - by Defeat - 10-30-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Forum goals - by mothered - 10-31-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Forum goals - by redspyder - 11-01-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Jiggly - 08-14-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Forum goals - by mothered - 08-15-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Forum goals - by Jiggly - 08-16-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: Forum goals - by Oni - 10-31-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Forum goals - by Defeat - 10-31-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Forum goals - by mothered - 11-01-2018, 02:43 AM
RE: Forum goals - by Jiggly - 11-01-2018, 08:51 PM