RE: Which operating systems do you use, or like? 08-02-2018, 03:15 PM
#16
(08-02-2018, 12:36 PM)thehorridness Wrote:(08-02-2018, 09:30 AM)mothered Wrote:(08-02-2018, 07:09 AM)thehorridness Wrote: I LIKE my custom Windows 10 install with (almost) no Microsoft programs installed
As a matter of Interest, what tool did you use to strip/customize Windows 10?
Perhaps It's WinReducer?
Came advertised as stripped upon download. Was never able to find it on the torrent site again, so I consider myself lucky to have the image. I've done my own investigation into the install and determined every "extra" MS program not system required is uninstalled, even media player, and no other spyware was installed in place of that which MS already gives us upon install, which is all 100% turned off.
I'd love to share the image but hand to hand file trading is dead and I try to steer clear of piracy after the DCMA was enacted. I just really needed Windows 10 and can't stand their telemetry bull crap.
I understand with stripped-down versions, namely via torrent sites.
I've also downloaded many, but they're not always suited to my usability. I've used tools such as nLite, vLite, WinReducer to customize a given OS as per my needs.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)