Login Register






What is your favourite kind of smartphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? #39
(07-20-2018, 04:24 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 03:59 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 03:53 AM)mothered Wrote: That's a terrible battery life, or should I say, lack of.

It reminds me of my old NEC P5. I also had two batteries- the smaller lasted an hour (standby) and the larger double that.

Haha!
That phone looks ancient

Back In the late 80s, early 90s.

At the time, I was working In a warehouse and to get signal, I had to leave my position, go outside and walk around until the phone picked up a cell phone tower. There's was very little chance It worked Indoors.

interesting how technology has grown.
Years ago, mum and I were living in a split house house and we still needed to walk outdoors to make any phone calls.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? - by Vultra - 08-01-2018, 04:14 AM