RE: Let's talk about Gun Control 07-31-2018, 06:24 PM
#19
(07-31-2018, 03:24 PM)singlehandlogic Wrote:(07-31-2018, 05:17 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-16-2018, 07:29 AM)M00N66 Wrote: I have never hurt myself, I have never had the sudden urge to go on a blood lust rampage, I have never pointed a gun at anyone, etc.
If only more people (or every person) like you were part of our population.
(07-16-2018, 07:29 AM)M00N66 Wrote: It is indeed linked to mental illness and most mass shootings involve an illegal firearm.
Agree.
If It's not solely one or the other, It's a combination of both. No one awakes of a morning with an Intention to kill, without something triggering the thought.
yea but you know what (forgive me i forget which university it was) some university study said about americans? over 85% of them have mental health problems... lol and yet they keep wanting more guns. Id have to agree. I mean the founding of the nation was based on terrorizing hte native americans. hell if you couldnt tell just by the bison atrocities... shoot and kill for sport, leaving the meat to rot in the fields, didint tell ya, idk what will. I know a good group of militia members, we meet regularly and go practice at a homemade ranch. Not all gun owners are mentally sane or compromised. But the ones you need to watch out for, and I found this in real life experience as well, is those who self justify without some kind of moral check, usually these people reach for anything they can get, they will lie, steal and cheat, to get their way. now tell me why that doesnt sound like most of america today?
Lmao you sound like the people I win debates with live.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)