RE: What do you prefer Laptop or Desktop? 07-31-2018, 09:08 AM
#33
(07-31-2018, 09:05 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-31-2018, 08:40 AM)M00N66 Wrote:(07-31-2018, 08:32 AM)mothered Wrote: Yes, the GTX 1070, Quad Core CPU, SSD and 32GB of Ram.
Depending on what I'm doing, It remains relatively cool. It does have a Cool Master fan (cartridge), whereby If It starts heating up, the optical drive slides out and the cartridge takes It's place. There's also Individual cooling controls that can be directly applied.
Here's a visual of the cartridge and the laptop Itself:
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/pr...-15-series
That thing is a monster!!! The specs are similar to mine until the GPU/RAM lol. I almost bought the cheaper predator but I am a sucker for modest design. Thats why I chose Dell. It looks like a generic $600 laptop but the hardware is very high tier.
I've also owned Dell laptops and they've served me very well.
Although overpriced, I love the Alienware- appearance and definitely performance. My Predator Is the best In It's class at the moment, but give It a few months and better specs will be Introduced. I have 6 Predators all up, but this Is the superior of the lot.
The only issue I have with fancy design, is probability of theft. I mean what's a criminal going to steal, a red Dell Laptop, or the laptop making weird noises and creating a rave disco? lol. I hope they master Thunderbolt external GPU's. I would be so happy! Plug a Titan V into a laptop, hahaha!
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)