RE: Who wants to learn some electrical engineering? 07-31-2018, 05:49 AM
#5
Id like to learn more as well.
I had soem books when I was in high school that got me into speakers and amplifiers and all that, I love audio and music so you bet I still have a bad ass sound system! we covered some basics in Welding school and in the military, but havent really the mathematical background to just, take off running with it.
Though I do really well in science, naturally, i kinda always sucked at math. :/ so chemistry - especially with atoms and quantum mechanics, I adore those studies. I even adore Allegra. but never took a calculus class, though I understand its the mathematics of a curved line.
I had soem books when I was in high school that got me into speakers and amplifiers and all that, I love audio and music so you bet I still have a bad ass sound system! we covered some basics in Welding school and in the military, but havent really the mathematical background to just, take off running with it. Though I do really well in science, naturally, i kinda always sucked at math. :/ so chemistry - especially with atoms and quantum mechanics, I adore those studies. I even adore Allegra. but never took a calculus class, though I understand its the mathematics of a curved line.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)