RE: What do you prefer Laptop or Desktop? 07-31-2018, 05:46 AM
#23
I like both... I used my laptop when needing to be mobile but prefer using my desktop because its much more powerful. If I could get my desktop in a laptop and NOT spend so much money... id do it. but Id need two times the money in a laptop for meet my desktops capabilities.
Of course though, I would use a disposable laptop when I learn to do naughty things. I dont want to do them at home to lure the authorities directly to my home... lol
These days though I see people hacking on androids and all that...
Of course though, I would use a disposable laptop when I learn to do naughty things. I dont want to do them at home to lure the authorities directly to my home... lol
These days though I see people hacking on androids and all that...

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)