Login Register






How do I delete my Kali partitions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions #36
(07-28-2018, 08:11 AM)M00N66 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 08:07 AM)M00N66 Wrote: Well the problem with that is when it comes to the GPU drivers, everything starts breaking. Nvidia won't install it's drivers due  it "Not supporting this version of Windows" I uninstall the drivers via device manager, and the installer gets farther and then fails anyway. I have used DDU, safe mode, etc. I'm at the breaking point. I just want my Nvidia control panel back!!!!

So you've downloaded the VC for your make & model from the manufacturer's website, and It fails to Install?

YUP! Literally fresh OS.

Just to confirm:

(1), The VC driver was downloaded from the manufacturer's website suited to your make, model, Windows version & edition and OS architecture.
(2). You've tried Installing, but It fails to do so.

Have you tried Installing via both the executable file, and navigating to the VC driver directory using the "Browse my computer for driver software" option from Device Manager?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
How do I delete my Kali partitions - by M00N66 - 07-28-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions - by mothered - 07-28-2018, 08:18 AM