RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions 07-28-2018, 08:11 AM
#34
(07-28-2018, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-28-2018, 08:07 AM)M00N66 Wrote:(07-28-2018, 08:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Your Image Isn't working.
What do you see In the Windows environment? As long as the OS Is functional, the drivers Is not an Issue. Download what you need from the manufacturer's website.
Well the problem with that is when it comes to the GPU drivers, everything starts breaking. Nvidia won't install it's drivers due it "Not supporting this version of Windows" I uninstall the drivers via device manager, and the installer gets farther and then fails anyway. I have used DDU, safe mode, etc. I'm at the breaking point. I just want my Nvidia control panel back!!!!
So you've downloaded the VC for your make & model from the manufacturer's website, and It fails to Install?
YUP! Literally fresh OS.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)