Login Register






How do I delete my Kali partitions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions #30
(07-28-2018, 07:55 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 07:51 AM)M00N66 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 07:48 AM)mothered Wrote: From the time of your last post questioning what option to use (25 minutes ago), It could not have taken this quick to remove everything from your PC.

Elaborate exactly what happened and where you're at.
I literally clicked remove everything from the settings. Just like the screenshot. It's a very high end laptop and the OS is on an SSD.

Is this the option you selected?

Spoiler:
[Image: ujyoju5.png]


Each and every time I performed this (and as stated In the screenshot), It's taken hours.
I can do this again. It never kept my drivers, the stock wallpaper, or anything. I'm actually screwed. I hate Linux because of this. I actually have a bricked GPU due to Nvidia's BS. I can't return something like this because it's Walmart. I couldn't afford a $200 warranty. Here is a pic of what I did.
https://imgur.com/a/veYxi3i8
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2018, 07:59 AM by M00N66.)
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How do I delete my Kali partitions - by M00N66 - 07-28-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions - by M00N66 - 07-28-2018, 07:59 AM