Login Register






How do I delete my Kali partitions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions #25
(07-28-2018, 07:21 AM)M00N66 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 07:17 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 06:58 AM)M00N66 Wrote: Keep my files or remove everything? I don't care about files I care about the drivers the laptop came with. Literally my 1050ti is bricked at the moment. I need my retail drivers pre-installed.

Removing everything Is similar to that of a clean Installation of Windows.

It will go back to It's factory/default state- the same as when you purchased your PC. Drivers were Installed then, and the same will apply using this option. Be patient, though. It may take quite a few hours, so don't panic If It sits there (seemingly) doing nothing.
Ok I'll try. Honestly if the drivers aren't there I'm screwed.

I've performed It countless times, and no Issues with missing drivers.

That's what the OEM Recovery partition Is all about, everything relative to the Original Equipment Manufacturer, drivers Inclusive. If by any chance a driver Is missing (after all, It Is Microsoft we're dealing with) simply navigate to the manufacturer's website.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How do I delete my Kali partitions - by M00N66 - 07-28-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions - by mothered - 07-28-2018, 07:37 AM