Login Register






How do I delete my Kali partitions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions #4
(07-28-2018, 01:46 AM)M00N66 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 01:43 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Are you trying to boot windows? If you cant boot into windows anymore after removing kali (grub) boot a windows recovery disk, select safe mode with command prompt, type "bootrec /fixmbr"
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...tup-issues

EDIT: Im an idiot. Windows disk management does not like linux partitions or raid. If you cant remove them from there, try the more powerful DISKPART tool. Failing that, free bootable solutions like GParted are your friend.

Thats not the issue I'm having. This is. https://imgur.com/a/iq1baQP

Do you know any free ones? Because the ones I remember being free are paid garbage now
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How do I delete my Kali partitions - by M00N66 - 07-28-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: How do I delete my Kali partitions - by M00N66 - 07-28-2018, 01:47 AM